Monday, October 10, 2011

Gratitude

I would like to thank you for dropping by to read my blog page  it has been a pleasure to write words of inspiration for you as well as  myself.  I hope that you have found some comfort and peace in my writings this is not the end of Rose Petals its just the beginning as I am on to a new adventure another chapter in the book of life.

If you have enjoyed this site rest a sure I will be adding some of my favorites in my new book one that I have been working on for the past year and a half. As for Butterflies and Angles kisses that one will be out shortly I will keep you posted.

Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart I will let you all know when I post on here again till then God bless and see you all on the other side of the moon where dreamers go to dance and dream underneath a silvery moon.......

"I am but a rose in your hands" ~ Tori
"

                

No comments:

Post a Comment