Friday, January 27, 2012

Opening Up My Heart


 Lord  lately it seems you keep sending me messages about  love you ask me to open up my heart and allow others  in to see the real me although I have tried  I can't seem to open up enough or perhaps I open up to much and that alone scares off those I let in.

I just don't understand what it is that I am suppose to be doing here Lord I need you to guide me on this one cause Lord this one has me stumped I know one of  the greatest gifts that you gave  us is Love.

Love me for who I am not the illusion that you have created in your mind
That person you see is not real you can't touch nor hold her in your arms
She only lives in your mind.......

Love me for who I am the women you see underneath her skin
Her soul is worth more than a passing glance.......

Love me for who I am see the women standing before you
Love me for who I am and not the illusion you conjured up
I am real I'm no illusion or a vision.......

Love me as I am faults and all don't try to change me
I will only disappoint you when I don't fit your fantasy
Love me for who I am life's been  hard not kind...

The roads this women has traveled
Were rough through it all I still had faith
The mountains this women had to climb
Took her through many twist and turns....

The lessons that I have learned have been many
I had to learn to love me along the way faults and all
The tears I have cried were not in vain...........

Love me for who am and not the illusion you created in your mind
That person is not real you can't touch nor hold her in your arms
She only lives in your mind...........

Love me for who I am the women you see underneath her skin
Her soul is worth more than a passing glance.............




All Rights Reserved:
Youtube Vidoe
Etta James Loves Been Rough On Me
Writer: Victoria E.Miera

No comments:

Post a Comment