Monday, January 30, 2012

One Season More


Dear Lord please give me some time
Let me have one  season more

One more season before I go home
I know my work for you is almost done

Will you let me have a season more
Let me help the ones I love
Let me help them let me go

You see dear Father I am ready to be in the heavens above
Yet the lambs you gave to me are not ready to set me free

Yes dear Father I hear you calling me home to the heavens above
My work here is almost done if you will just give me one season more

Let me help those who love me let go
Let me help them see that I am ready
Let them see that my work is done

Let them see that I am ready to be home with you
To sit in the sun on top of a cloud

To dip my toes in the waters below
To feel an angels embrace

Yes Father I hear you calling me home
Please give me just one  season more
To help those I love let me go

Let me help them see that I am ready to go home
I just need a little more time Father please

Let me help the lambs you gave to me say good bye
Let them see its for just a little while more
Let me help them let go of me

Let me help them set me free so that I can come home
Where I can sit in the sun  on top of a cloud
To dip my toes in the waters below

Where I can wait for them to join me in a loving embrace
Here in your heavens is where I want to be
Yes Father I hear you calling me home
Lord just give me one season more

Yes dear Father I am ready to be with you
Yet the lambs you gave me are not ready to set me free

Father if you will let them see that's its just for a little while
Its just for a season more till they join you and me

Where we can sit under the sun on top of a cloud
And dip our toes in the waters below

Help them Father to set me free to say good bye
Give them comfort and let them know
Its just for one season more


"This is in loving memory of all those who have crossed heavens gates before us"


All Rights Reserved:
Youtube Video "A Moment In Heaven"
Writer: Victoria  E. Miera

No comments:

Post a Comment