Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello Love

Hello Love I have been waiting for you for a very long time I don't know why I haven't let you in before what's that?

 "Afraid" yes you are right I have been afraid why you ask? Love I know you are a wonderful feeling.

But the truth is I was afraid to allow myself to be hurt if you and I didn't work out! I would have to open up my heart  to allow you in, Love I was afraid of exposing my heart of being vulnerable.

But I see I had nothing to fear I am so glad that you and I met when we did, no I have no regrets Love I knew you would stay for as long as you could, you and I were not meant to be apart I enjoyed your company the way you made me feel.

The silly grin you plastered on my face, oh no Love you have nothing to apologies for I am glad that you showed me what I was missing. Next time you come back this way I will be waiting with open arms to embrace you and Love I won't be afraid of letting you in.

I know it didn't work out this time around for us; but you see Love you were only meant to stop by to show me what Love was all about to show me what I was missing by closing off my heart. No I have no regrets Love you showed me that I have to open up my heart to let you settle in I will miss you I can't deny that. I do feel a little sad knowing that you had to take your leave.

Love I will only have fond memories to cherish till you return and when you do I will be ready to let you in till then I bid you a warm fare well and please Love don't stay away, I  know that I do need you and you and I were never meant to be apart, I won't say good bye to you  Love; only hello Love looking forward to your return.




All Rights Reserved
Writer: Victoria E. Miera
Photo Courtesy of PhotoBucket.com
Give Proper Credit








No comments:

Post a Comment