Monday, September 3, 2012

Not Perfect

My life is far from perfect my storms are many my burdens heavy! My faith is strong my path un-even fear is not in my daily walk Hope sees me through. "God holds me up I endure because "God  alone holds my hand and I know in his palms I am safely centered! Yes I do have a tough time as we all do I choose to focus on the blessings each trial brings me knowing that "God is with me.

Storms make me strong not weak I know who I am I know my worth "God loves me and if he loves me why would I think he wouldn't be here for me in my hour of need! I have climbed many mountains I have fallen more times that I care to count each time I have landed "God has picked me up and carried me when I thought I couldn't take another step.

My life is not perfect but my "God is and that is what keeps me going I have cried many tears my cheeks wear their stain "God wipes them away. I have often wondered why I continue on the answer is simple "God promised me it would be worth it in the end if I only hold on. I do my best to be the child that he wants me to be I often fail that doesn't stop me from taking another step forward I don't look back to often it only makes me sad.

My heart has been broken more times than I care to say I have put my trust in the wrong soul's and now I trust no one I know this sounds a little bitter it's not meant to be I have learned many lessons some I wouldn't wish on any one. My life is far from perfect but my "God is and that's what keeps me moving forward I don't live in a fancy house but the one my father has for me is grander than the ones here on earth.

I may not drive a fancy car nor wear the latest styles I don't lay on fancy sheets nor dress to impress I am a humble child who one day will wear the finest when "God calls me home. My shoes are worn from the many miles that they have traveled when I lay down at night I do so with a grateful heart because I know I have made it  through another day.

I love to see a sunrise it helps set my day I know the master is busy but he stops his busy task and shows me how much he loves me! No my life is far from perfect I have cried so many tears "God could make another Ocean.

There have been many nights he has held me in his arms till dawn came to call he never lets me down I know he loves me and that's what keeps me strong. My storms have been many I often wonder why I am here "God gives me the answer in his time not mine. I do get frustrated I can't begin to tell you how many times I have pitched a fit to only be told hush now "Be Still And Know That I Am"

I am often misunderstood at times I have wondered if I was speaking another language by the looks that I have received. I enjoy a sunset I can breath a little easier I know that I have made it through another day. My life is far from perfect but my "God is and that's what keeps me moving forward his promise of it will be worth it in the end if I only hold on.

I don't allow fear into my daily walk my faith is strong I hope for better days I don't ask for much I only want what's mine and now you see another petal of this Rose I am "God's spirit daughter he calls me his own. I count my many blessings those I see and the ones I can't I know they are there in every trial they make me strong not weak one day I will have my rest when "God my Father calls me home.

Until then I shall continue on this journey in my imperfect life knowing my perfect "God is holding my hand and taking a daily walk with me. I will enjoy every sunrise and sunset in all their splendor and when my Father stops his work just to show me how much he loves me you know I will be wearing a big ole smile and my heart will be filled as joy spills over.

"God didn't say it would be easy only worth it in the end I endure many trials some have asked why I persevere? It's simple really I have eternity to live in a perfect world with a perfect Father in a mansion on a hill!




Writer: Victoria E. Miera
All Rights Reserved!
Do Not Copy With Out Giving Proper Credit.
Photo: From Personal Album do not borrow with out asking.




No comments:

Post a Comment